From: geor...@lexmark.com [mailto:geor...@lexmark.com]
Sent: 07 December 2000 17:07
To: reyno...@pb.com
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: International Equivalent of EN50116

Tony,

My understanding is that there is no international equivalent to EN50116.
It is also my understanding that IEC 60950 incoporates the essential
production testing requirements of EN50116 for ITE, viz. earthing resistance
and electric strength.

But then I have been wrong before....................

George

reynolto%pb....@interlock.lexmark.com on 12/07/2000 10:47:41 AM

Please respond to reynolto%pb....@interlock.lexmark.com