From: Matsuda, Ken [ mailto:matsu...@curtisinst.com
<mailto:matsu...@curtisinst.com> ]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 10:08 AM
To: EMC Posting (E-mail)
Subject: OSHA

Greetings !!  As you are well aware of, especially in the U.S., regulatory
compliance is becoming more of a liability matter than anything else, and
often times our disciplines cross over into other areas, such as OSHA  and
CFR compliance.  Does anyone know of any good information in regards to OSHA
requirements?  For instance, does OSHA audit every company, or just those
that workplace injuries are reported?  What kind of inspection do they
perform?

Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken Matsuda