Hi Peter,

I am by no means an expert on this subject but I believe they use a tuning
fork
to calibrate the standard radar guns (the ones based on Doppler shift) so
you
may have asked to see the cal cert for the tuning fork.  I think the police
usually calibrate there standard guns daily and if she did not even know
what
you were talking about when you mentioned the cal cert she may not even know
what it means to calibrate something so you may be able to make a case on
that.

If you were pinched with one of the laser radar guns you may be into a
tighter
spot and I have no idea how often or even how they calibrate those nasty
guns.

Good luck, and don't crack under the pressure when the judge is glaring at
you!

:-)

Jeff Bailey
Compliance Engineering
SST - A Division of Woodhead Canada
Phone: (519) 725 5136 ext. 363
Fax: (519) 725 1515
Email: jbai...@sstech.on.ca
Web: www.sstech.on.ca

All comments contained in the message are my own and do not necessarily
express the views of SST/Woodhead Canada Limited.