  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:owner-emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of
CE-test - Ing. Gert Gremmen - ce-marking and more...
  Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 6:35 AM
  To: Emc-Pstc@Ieee. Org
  Subject: safe voltage limits for cattle ( cows horses etc)

  hello Group,

  Can anyone point me in the right direction to a standard or
  technical report concerning safe voltage limits for farm animals
  especially cows.
  The beasts will be in touch on a regular basis with a DC voltage
  used to charge a fence pulse generator.

  I know the cows are being pulsed using 10 kV when touching the fence,
  but a DC voltage may be different.
  Thanks in advance.
  Regards,

  Gert Gremmen, (Ing)
  Ce-test, qualified testing

  Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
  CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
  /-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/

<<Notebook.jpg>>