You are all invited to our next EMC Chapter meeting.

Date:          Thursday - November 16, 2000  (Note meeting date change)

Time:          7:30 pm

Location:  Lucent Technologies, Naperville & Warrenville Roads, Naperville,
Illinois

Date:          November 16

Topic:        "Unexpected resonance effects in vehicle applications"

Speaker:   Jerry Meyerhoff

Abstract:   A case study for radiated RF immunity of electronics installed
                    in an over-the-road truck.  Measured whole vehicle anechoic
chamber
                    lab data was compared to wireframe models simulated with
NEC, the
                   Numeric Electromagnetic Code .

Chicago Chapter Chatter
2000 Meeting Schedule | Officers | Chapter Events | Past Presentations |

National EMC Society
IEEE National | 2000  Calendar | Officers

Membership
I want to join the I.E.E.E. now!  | I need to renew now!

Send comments about this web site to  Frank Krozel

<<ieeec1.jpg>>

<<ieeec2.jpg>>

<<Image13.gif>>