Hello Dan,

Item 1 is not taking the rest of the paragraph into
consideration.

My interpretation goes along with your items 2 and 3.
My interpretation to Item 2, however, does not see the
public utility exclusivity. Delete the adverb "only".

Regards,

Bandele
Jetstream Communications, Inc.
badep...@jetstream.com