Richard and Geoff,

In test equipment industry, we follow EN61326. A colleague, Norm Provost, just
informed me that there is a statement in EN61326 encouraging us to apply all
updated Basic standards.

In the heading under Clause 2, "Normative References", we can read: "... All
normative documents are subject to revision, and parties to agreement based on
this standard are encouraged to investigate the possibility of applying the
most recent editions of the normative documents indicated below. ..."

It seems that we don't have to wait for new version of EN61326 when adopting A1
of EN61000-4-3.

Barry Ma

-----------------
On Mon, 16 October 2000, wo...@sensormatic.com wrote:

> All of the standards that I have seen use the same approach.
>
> Richard Woods

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Barry Ma    <b...@anritsu.com>
ANRITSU    www.anritsu.com
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Tel. 408-778-2000 x 4465

Free Unlimited Internet Access! Try it now!
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/altavista/index.html