Hi Richard,
Yes that was me.  For our 2.4GHZ equipment, I made notification to the RegTP
declaring complaince to the essential requirements of the RTTE Directive as
required by Article 6.4 of the directive.  The response I received back was
that it was necessary to declare complaince to their national standard, BAPT
222 ZV 126 in this case, as well as the ETS standards(ETS 300 328).  I
thought this to be in violation of the directive and thus European law and
asked my notified body for advice.  They too thought this to be a violation
of the directive and agreed to look into the matter.  I never heard back
from them on this issue.

I went ahead and re-issued my notification form declaring compliance to both
standards since after review, I found them to be technically equivalent.

Sam Wismer
RF Approvals Engineer
LXE, Inc.
(770) 447-4224 Ext. 3654