From: raymond...@dixonsasia.com.hk [mailto:raymond...@dixonsasia.com.hk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 9:52 AM
To: James, Chris
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Test voltage for products to the U.K.

Chris,

Thanks for your comments.

Generally, the product is marked 230Vac in order to comply with harmonised
standard but for the products to the U.K., they should be tested at 207Vac
(-10%
of 230Vac) and 254.4Vac (+6% of 240Vac).  Is it a normal practise or agreed
procedure used in all accredited laboratories in the U.K. and/or elsewhere
in
the world?

Best regards,

Raymond