From: owner-emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:owner-emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf
Of Jim Bacher
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 3:42 PM
To: Bailey; Jeff; 'emc-pstc'
Subject: Fwd:8591EM monitor output

forwarding for Jeff.

Subject:    8591EM monitor output
Author: "Bailey; Jeff" <jbai...@mysst.com>
Date:       7/24/00 12:06 PM

Hello all,

Have any of you successfully hooked up a television to an HP8590 series EMC
analyzer?  The monitor output does provide NTSC format, I am now assuming
that I need to provide a carrier for the monitor output to ride on in order
for the TV to see the NTSC signal and know what to do with it.  Is there an
easier way to do this than to build my own modulator?

Thanks,

Jeff Bailey
Compliance Engineering
SST - A Division of Woodhead Canada