From: jim_bac...@mail.monarch.com [mailto:jim_bac...@mail.monarch.com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 7:59 AM
To: marti...@appliedbiosystems.com; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: Re:Moving Parts Hazard Symbol

Forwarding for Martin...

Subject:    Moving Parts Hazard Symbol
Author: marti...@appliedbiosystems.com
Date:       7/20/00 8:10 PM

Is anyone aware of a symbol that is used for cautioning the user of a
"Moving
Parts" hazard?

I was unable to locate an appropriate symbol in IEC 417.  I realize that I
can
use the Exclamation Point within a triangle and reference the hazard in the
documentation, yet I was curious to find out if there were any symbols
specifically for this type of hazard.

All responses are appreciated.

Regards

Joe Martin