forwarded for Ted.  Jim

Subject:    Re:Moving Parts Hazard Symbol
Author: ted.eck...@apcc.com
Date:       7/21/00 9:19 AM

The appropriate symbols are defined under ISO 7000.  There are two
available.  One shows two gears in a yellow triangle indicating hazardous
moving parts.  The second is a warning of a crush or pinch point.  A
picture of it is available at Europort's web site.

http://www.europort.com/labels/labels.htm

Ted Eckert
Regulatory Compliance Engineer
American Power Conversion Corporation
teck...@apcc.com

The items contained in this e-mail reflect the personal opinions of the
writer and are only provided for the assistance of the reader.  The writer
is not speaking in an official capacity for APC nor representing APC's
official position on any matter.
---------------------- Forwarded by Ted Eckert/SDD/NAM/APCC on 07/21/2000

Please respond to jim_bac...@mail.monarch.com (Jim Bacher)

Sent by:  owner-emc-p...@ieee.org