This does seem like a misprint in EN 61000-6-2, especially when you compare
it with its predecessor, EN 50082-2.   EN50082-2 requires two distinctly
different reductions and durations (and two levels of performance criteria),
whereas the newer generic standard requires only one level of reduction and
two durations (and no discrimination in performance).
Dan Kinney
Horner APG