Hello Group,

Yes, A14 has been adopted, and in spite of the implementation date
efforts are being made to make it valid per the first OJEC publication
available , this means as soon as possible after 2001-1-1.

I just received a notice (CLC/BT(SG)4087 with the UAP voting results,
with a negative vote from Sweden only and the intention to make A14
available as fast as possible for ce-marking.

Regards,

Gert Gremmen, (Ing)

ce-test, qualified testing

Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
/-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/