Earlier this year, I believe that ETSI EN 300 386 was formally adopted as an
EU harmonized standard for telecom network equipment.  However, looking on
the DG III web page, it looks like this standard has not yet been published
in the OJ.  I had heard earlier that the anticipated target for publication
in the OJ was June '00, but I guess that did not happen.  Anyone have an
update on 300 386 wrt publication in the OJ?  I guess until it is published,
we continue to use 300 386-2 (or others).

Thanks and Regards,

Scott Lemon
Sr. Compliance Engineer
Network Reliability and Compliance Engineering
Caspian Networks
Research Triangle Park, NC
email: sle...@caspiannetworks.com
ph: (919) 466-0315