forwarding for andy_mullan-lam...@email.mot.com

Subject:    RE: EN 300 386 in OJ?
Author: Mullan Andy-LAM011 <andy_mullan-lam...@email.mot.com>
Date:       9/29/00 6:24 AM

EN 300386-2 was published in the OJ in 1995. This is the current standard for
equipment that is owned and operated by a Licenced network operator.

What is being discussed (Below), is a further revision that is out for vote,
therefore is NOT a standard.

It is a proposal for a standard.

if it passes the vote it will become a standard.

andy