Fine and dandy, but when do you draw the line.  If you have a product that
slowly increases at less than the 1 deg C in 15 minutes after say 2 1/2
hours, do you keep on testing it say 5 hrs, or 10 hrs, 15 hrs?  This  could
cause excessively long test times if you are a very zealous person who
follows the letter of the standard (because there is no time limit, or temp
vs. time limit).

Daniel Mitchell
Product Safety Engineer
Condor DC Power Supplies, Inc.