Hello Group,

I am having a little trouble with section 8.5 (adjacent channel power) of ETSI EN 300 220-1. Specifically, I am having difficulty understanding the requirements for the power-measuring receiver defined in Annex B. My questions are:

1. Is the HP EMI rack, consisting of an 8566B spectrum analyzer, an 85685A RF pre-selector, and an 85650A quasi-peak adapter a suitable instrument for making adjacent channel power measurements?

2. If the HP EMI rack will not properly measure adjacent channel power per ETSI EN 300 220-1, what instrument or instruments will?

If anyone could help shed a little light on the above question, I would be most thankful.

Regards,

Paul Slavens