From: Sandy Mazzola [mailto:mazzo...@symbol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 2:25 PM
To: rpick...@hypercom.com
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: EN 50092-2, CENELEC

Ron,

  And all who replied.  Thank You.  I also thoiught that the EN 50092-2 was
a typo.   Wanted to check if anyone knew of an EN 50092-2.
      I also went to the CENELEC site and couldn't find any match.

  I have since been told the requirement was EN 50092-2:1991.   Does anyone
know if EN 50082-2 had a 1991 edition.   I still believe this is a typo, but
I am trying to make sure.

Thank You
Sandy Mazzola

>>> "Ron Pickard" <rpick...@hypercom.com> 06/02/00 01:29PM >>>

Sandy,

I could not any reference to this standard. Even a search at Cenelec"
on-line catalog did not provide a match with EN 50092*. I'm wondering, is
this standard you're looking for actually EN 50082-2? If so, its a generic
immunity standard for the industrial environment.

To all,
My last visit to Cenelec's web site found a very nice searching capability
for EN standards and lists of harmonized standards relating specific
directives. For the curious, take a look.

Best regards,
Ron Pickard
rpick...@hypercom.com

                    "Sandy

                    Mazzola"             To:
<emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
                    <MazzolaS@sym        cc:

                    bol.com>             Subject:     EN 50092-2

                    Sent by:

                    owner-emc-pst

                    c...@ieee.org

                    06/02/00

                    07:59 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Sandy

                    Mazzola"

Members,

      Could someone please inform  me of what EN 50092-2 stands for.  I
believe it is an Immunity specification.  Thank You

Sandy Mazzola
Regulatory Engineer
Symbol Technologies Inc
1 Symbol Plaza