Sandy,

I could not any reference to this standard. Even a search at Cenelec"
on-line catalog did not provide a match with EN 50092*. I'm wondering, is
this standard you're looking for actually EN 50082-2? If so, its a generic
immunity standard for the industrial environment.

To all,
My last visit to Cenelec's web site found a very nice searching capability
for EN standards and lists of harmonized standards relating specific
directives. For the curious, take a look.

Best regards,
Ron Pickard
rpick...@hypercom.com

                    "Sandy

                    Mazzola"             To:     <emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>

                    <MazzolaS@sym        cc:

                    bol.com>             Subject:     EN 50092-2

                    Sent by:

                    owner-emc-pst

                    c...@ieee.org

                    06/02/00

                    07:59 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Sandy

                    Mazzola"

Members,

      Could someone please inform  me of what EN 50092-2 stands for.  I
believe it is an Immunity specification.  Thank You

Sandy Mazzola
Regulatory Engineer
Symbol Technologies Inc
1 Symbol Plaza