Associates,

The following subject is not related to our normal subject matter, however, I am
hoping that some of you can provide me with some useful information for
establishing a global engineering change order process.

Several years ago, we were a small company with all business activities located
on one campus.  The Engineering Change Order process was a simple one.

Now, we have manufacturing facilities all over the world that are supported by
engineering services in different locations.  We have many joint ventures and
collaborations with other companies where they build a product, yet we provide
engineering support.

I am sure that many of you belong to companies that are in this same situation.
How do your companies deal with the Engineering Change process?

All responses are appreciated.

Regards

Joe Martin
EMC/Product Safety Engineer