I'm going to stick my neck out here and say from two
experiences with this topic, there's a couple of things
to consider ...

First, ideally, any potential difference between GROUNDS
should be zero.  If you had asked about NEUTRALS, I'd have
to say - unknown.  The physical connection is a function
of the connection to the transformer by the electricians
and imperfections in the transformer.

Second, it's a function of what's sourcing the difference.
I worked at a place where the outlets in one half of the
lab were supplied by a different substation than the outlets
at the other end of the lab.

Without knowing the issue, we connected two different machines
with a coax.  Each machine eventually connected to different
substations by way of differently sourced outlets.  And we
watched with amazement as the rubber jacket of the coax melted.
All with a 15V difference.  The electricians were notified
and the problem was solved but a potential difference of
some sort was still there.  I don't think you'll ever get
away from it.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that you should not only
consider the voltage difference, but the power involved.
And that would be have to tested some other way.

 - Doug McKean