From: Chris Maxwell
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 2:19 PM
To: EMC-PSTC Internet Forum
Subject: Hi-Pot "OK" labels

Hi all,

I previously asked about Hi-Pot testing and NRTL labeling.

Ok, so there is no such thing as a standard UL, CSA ... label that can
be purchased.  Although the logos are available on the website, the
labels have to be "re-invented" for every company (yawn).  Seems like a
waste of time to me.. but in these days of layoffs... I guess every
excuse for employment is OK.

How about the little "Hi-Pot OK" labels that I have seen?  I would
assume that these are widely used.

Any sources for these?  Or do we have to go to a print shop and pay a
tooling charge to make our own (what a waste)?

Chris Maxwell | Design Engineer - Optical Division
email chris.maxw...@nettest.com | dir +1 315 266 5128 | fax +1 315 797
8024

NetTest | 6 Rhoads Drive, Utica, NY 13502 | USA
web www.nettest.com | tel +1 315 797 4449 |