I saw a piece on on this type of mower on one of the Dateline or other news
formats.
The one displayed also had the ability to be operated remotely by the owner to
trim
etc.  In this case, the hand held transmitter would be an intentional radiator.

George Alspaugh
---------------------- Forwarded by George Alspaugh/Lex/Lexmark on 10/29/2001

woods%sensormatic....@interlock.lexmark.com on 10/29/2001 10:09:45 AM

Please respond to woods%sensormatic....@interlock.lexmark.com