I agree with Paul's take. One of the "trees" in the forest is keyboards.
Do you have any keyboards attached to the DUT?  I have personally seen
an instance where EFT was coupling to a keyboard cable and causing all
sorts of wierd effects.

I thought it was our design's fault, so I tried filtering, ferrites ...
at our end of the keyboard cable.  No use.  It wasn't until I got to the
test lab that they suggested a ferrite at the keyboard end of the
cable.>>>>>> problem solved.  Apparantly the keyboard itself was being
upset and was sending garbage instructions to our unit.  The keyboard
was CE marked....but.... you never know.