Assuming that moving the antenna away from the source is not a palatable
solution, here is a more complex answer.  The loop is electrostatically
shielded, which means there is a small air gap somewhere around the loop
shield, usually at the top or at the base.  If you do a "poor" job of
jumpering across that gap, you will decrease the loop sensitivity.  You will
have to recalibrate a new antenna factor of course.  If you have or build a
Helmholtz coil this is very easily done.