Don,

I worked in an EMC lab some years ago and we used a Milmega 1-2GHz 55W
amplifier. Check out www.milmega.com

There were no problems and that why we never managed to verify the customers
service....

At that time we used a field probe from AR and the feedback procedure. We never
tried to make a calibrated field as we had up to 1GHz. Why, because at that
time there was not a requirement. I can't say today if the amplifier power was
sufficient to make the calibrated field of 10V/m.

Best regards
Amund Westin

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su