Twenty years go microwave amps of 1 W or more power output were all TWTAs.
Nowadays a 10 W amp or less from 1 - 2 GHz could be solid-state.  I have no
experience with those personally.  Do you still have to illuminate that 1.5
m square above 1 GHz?  Then you would need a very powerful amplifier like
you use below 1 GHz, and that would likely be a TWTA.*  Then the question
becomes whose TWT and how good is the power supply and protection circuitry.
If you are buying a TWTA from any of the vendors you listed, it might be
worth checking this out, especially if they are private labeling another
company's amps.  At one time, not that long ago, NONE of these companies
sold amps operating above 1 GHz.

*There is no technical justification for illuminating a 1.5 m square in the
microwave bands.  The decision ought to be based on economics.  If you can
illuminate the entire quiet zone, then the test is more quickly
accomplished.  If you can only illuminate a 1 foot square, then you have to
scan the entire set up and the test takes longer, but you get by with a less
expensive more reliable amplifier...