Hi all,

I have recently heard of a requirement in the Flicker standard for "In Rush"
current measurements.

My understanding of the test is that the EUT is manually turned on and off
24 times. During these times dmax is measured. You then take the highest and
lowest readings and throw them out. You then average the remaining 22
readings.

This has been posed to me from a customer and I can not find any supporting
information other than the fact that some test equipment manufacturers are
beginning to implement the testing capability in their systems.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for
all the help.

Regards,
Josh