The only way you can get directionality is by looking at which dipoles/loops
get the strongest signals.  The dipoles or loops themselves  have
essentially no directivity.  And the phase relationship won't work like a
phased array radar, because those dipoles and delay lines are tuned for that
microwave frequency, whereas the EMI goggles are electrically short.