Joe and Group,

Thanks for your answers. But I think I should refine some points where I
still have some doubts.

I'll try to put my doubts in "topic mode", for a matter of clarity:

- The case is this: I have a Telephone Set (wired to the Public
Telephony Network). And I'd like to sell it to markets where the EMC
laws are mandatory.

- What Standards apply for this kind of product?? (FCC XXX, EN XXX)??

- Does this kind of equipment need to be tested for electromagnetic
emissions (conducted and radiated)??? Its only supply is the Public
Telephony Network, that in Brazil supplies a voltage of 48Vdc.

- In the case of MUST BE TESTED for conducted and radiated emissions,
how should I realize the test? With the phone in idle mode, in receiving
mode, in making call mode??? Or all of the previous modes?

Well, it's all for the moment. Thanks in advance for those who help.

Best Regards

Muriel

Muriel Bittencourt de Liz - Test Engineer
Lab of Applied Electromagnetism for Engineering
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Federal University at Santa Catarina State
Florianópolis, Santa Catarina State
Brazil