Do any of my esteemed colleagues know of any specific requirements in 60950
(UL/CSA or EN) relating specifically to hot swappable power supplies?  A
search in the PDF version of UL/CSA 60950 reveals nothing specific when
searching for "hot", "swap", or "power supply". A visual search of the TOC
also reveals nothing specific.

2.6.5.4 deals with :

Parts that can be removed by an operator
Protective earthing connections shall make earlier and break later than the
supply connections
in each of the following:
– the connector of a part that can be removed by an OPERATOR;
– a plug on a power supply cord;
– an appliance coupler.
Compliance is checked by inspection.

This is the most I could find that was related, and then it is referring to
the AC side.

Thought I would triple check with the collective brain trust to be sure.

Appreciate any pointers to passages that I missed.

Thanks,

Daniel E. Teninty, P.E.
Managing Partner
DTEC Associates LLC