Zohar,

If the power supply was approved by UL, get a copy of the UL descriptive report which should list the transformer temp. rating. You can also check the test report under para 5.1 (heating), the table in 1.5 (components), and Annex C (transformers).

You may also want to review the installation instructions to verify that you are providing the correct amount of cooling to the supply in your installation and operating at the ambient temperature as described in the agency test report.

Regards,

Ed