With phase connected to the phase terminal and neutral connected to the
neutral terminal, the international version was fine on the immunities. It
was only when the PSU was connected to a phase to phase supply, or the
phase and neutral reversed, that the problem became apparent. An example
of, despite outward appearances, not all supplies can be reliably
connected to phase to phase or any input terminal to phase and the other
to neutral.

--

Andrew Carson - Product Safety Engineer
Xyratex Engineering Laboratory