Andy,
Supplement A of NEMA250-1997 contains information on NEMA Type 7.  It is
defined as "Enclosures constructed for indoor use in hazardous locations
classified as Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, or D as defined in NFPA
70."  It goes on with more information than I am willing to type.  Give me a
call and I will read it to you.  I can be reached at (317) 916-4274
extension 462.
Dan Kinney
Horner APG