Colleagues
I have been contacted by one of our sales engineers who has a request to quote
for supplying a product suitable for hazardous areas meeting NEMA 7 rating. He
has already spent some time surfing the web.
My NEMA to IP rating conversion chart only lists NEMA 1, 2 3, 3R, 3S, 4, 4X, 5,
6, 6P then jumps to 12,12k & 13.

I have been unable to get any further myself on the web. It would be
appreciated if anybody could tell me whether NEMA 7 is probably an error in the
request, or is it a genuine but maybe little used rating that needs more
searching to track it down.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Andy.

This e-mail and its contents may be confidential, privileged and protected
by law. Access is only authorised by the intended recipient. The contents
of this e-mail may not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than the
intended recipient, or stored or copied in any medium. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately.