>Do any product standards actually set limits for immunity to supply
>frequency variations?

One that comes to mind (specific to Programmable Controllers [ aka PLC's])
is EN 61131-2 (IEC 61131-2).

6.3.7.1.1 (table 47) requires (inter alia ) testing incoming power AC
frequency from 0.95 to 1.05 of the nominal.

(As you may expect, the requirement is that the EUT must function
"properly" both during and after the tests.)

best regards, glyn

Glyn R. Garside

Notice: This message is confidential and intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only. If this e-mail was sent to you in error please
notify the originator at the address above & delete the message without
reading its contents.

                    John Woodgate

                    <j...@jmwa.dem        To:     Chris Chileshe
<chris.chile...@ultronics.co.uk>