From: owner-emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:owner-emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf
Of Tudor, Allen
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 5:58 AM
To: EMC-PCST (E-mail)
Subject: Site Correlation

Greetings:

What's the best way to correlate a pre-compliance chamber (smaller than a 3m
chamber) to a 10m anechoic chamber?  Should I use a signal generator and
antenna or should I use a comb generator?

Would the answer be different if I were correlating the pre-compliance
chamber to an OATS?

Thanks in advance.

Allen Tudor, Compliance Engineer
ADC DSL Systems Inc.