  From: Luiz Claudio
  To: emc-p...@ieee.org
  Cc: luiz_c_boni...@multibras.com.br
  Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 5:14 PM
  Subject: Power Cord Length

  Dear all,

  I am trying to identify requirements regarding the minimum and maximum power
cord length used in household appliances. I found specific requirements in UL
(min 1,5 m, max 2,5m) and SASO (min 2,0 m). But I couldn't find any information
for other regions (Europe, Asia, South Africa, etc.)

  Does anybody have this kind of information?

  Thanks,

  Luiz Claudio Bonilla de Araujo
  Joinville - SC - BRAZIL