From: michael.sundst...@nokia.com [mailto:michael.sundst...@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 12:00 PM
To: Dave Clement; am...@westin-emission.no; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Accreditation - testing ourselves

Don't forget the aspect of self testing. Doesn't 17025 have special
provisions / requirements about self testing your own item? I hear third
party testing is always given precedence over self testing data. Is this
true and written in 17025 or just the way the auditors interpret it?

Michael Sundstrom
 NOKIA
  TCC Dallas / EMC
   ofc: (972) 374-1462