Greetings all.  Risking the wrath of some list members, I am posting a list
of surplus EMC test equipment.  I hope no one takes this as a business
offering, which it is not.
I would prefer these items to go to a working lab instead of just being sold
off to a broker.
The recent assimilation of another company into the Danaher Corp. Collective
has resulted in several EMC Test equipment items declared surplus.
These items are all in like new condition and guaranteed working to spec.
If anyone has any interest in these items please contact me off-line.
No reasonable offer refused.
Below is a list of items. (with the understanding the list is preliminary
and may change subject to upper management decisions over which I have no
control)
Items 1 & 2 are available now.   Items 3-14 will not be available for 30-35
days. (I was directed to list them now)
Thank you for your understanding in this listing.
Michael Taylor
Colorado
mtay...@hach.com
970-663-1377 ext 2646
<<<< items available now >>>>>
1. Lindgren shield room (2 years old) 16' L x 12' W x 10' H w/ 4' door
(unlined), 2x 30A filters & two 12" wave guide air vents.
        Buyer responsible for disassembly & removal prior to 7/30/02.
Located in Wisconsin.
2. TEM Cell, Voltek "G-STRIP" 4'x4'x4' in good condition.

<<<< the following are scheduled for surplus in the next 30 days.>>>>
3. Schaffner NSG 1025 EFT/Surge Generator w/ 2 CDN's
4. Schaffner CDN-125 EFT Coupling Clamp
5. EMCO 20A LISN
6. SOLAR 24A  LISN
7. Chase MA2050B LISN
8. KeyTek Mini-Zap ESD gun (complete kit)
9. Advantest 3 Ghz Spectrum analyzer
10. HP L1500 / 4401A 1.5 Ghz Spectrum Analyzer
11. HP 70000 series System Spectrum Analyzer (a great system EMC Analyzer
for an automated test system)
    w/  70206A   Graphics Display unit
        70001A   Mainframe
        70300A   Tracking Gen.
        70621A   Preamp (10Hz-3 Ghz)
        70904A   RF Section
        70400A   Local Osc.
        70902A   IF (10Hz-300Khz)
        70903A   IF (100Khz-3Mhz)
12. HP 8648A Signal Gen. (9K-1Ghz)
13. Marconi Signal Gen.  2022E (9K-1Ghz)
14. Elgar, SW-5250 Programmable AC Power Source, 40Hz-400Hz 3phase
@1750VA/phase (can be ganged for 18A -1 phase @ 366V) for harmonics,
flicker, & Power Qual.
15  Fischer Communications,  model BCICF-1,  Injection Clamp Calibration
Fixture.
end of list