From: Michael Taylor [mailto:mtay...@hach.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:23 AM
To: 'duncan.ho...@snellwilcox.com'; EMC-PSTC Discussion Group;
richwo...@tycoint.com
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Thermal Testing

We also use the 34970A for data acquisition with HP BenchLink for our safety
testing and are very pleased with it's performance and ease of use.  We also
have a Hydra II system which mostly gathers dust now.  The 34970 / BenchLink
system is so much easier to setup & use.  Also the data log is a snap to
link into a Word report.
For what it's worth.
Michael Taylor
Colorado