On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:44:34 -0700,
  "Doug McKean" <dmck...@corp.auspex.com> wrote:

> For those interested in how to track down something like this,
> take a look at the header information.  You'l see a bunch of
> Now, take a look at the "Message-Id:"  line further down.
> I get
>
> This one is little more difficult for some hackers to hide.

I suggest not to believe domain name (QFDN part) in Message-ID line.
It is very easy to hide - see Message-ID of this message.

posted through "remailers", but we (except the administrators
of the mailing list, possibly) can't use them to find the
origination of the mails distributed through emc-pstc mailing list.

# BTW, a good anti-virus solution is to stop using Microsoft Windows
# (at least Microsoft's mailers)!  :-)

Regards,
Tom

Tomonori Sato  <vef00...@nifty.ne.jp>