Robert,

You do not have to open the attachment on this one at all if you have
IE! Just preview or open the message.
During virus outbreaks, like this one, I use a great webmail reader
mail2web.com to preview my mail before downloading it.

Doug

Robert Wilson wrote:

> In spite of the attachment having been removed by the system, it was
> pretty darned obvious what this must have been. It always amazes me that
> people are foolish (stupid?) enough to open attachments to obviously
> suspicious emails like this one, that are from people they don't know,
> and subjects that make no sense.
>
> Bob Wilson
> TIR Systems Ltd.
> Vancouver.

    ___          _       Doug Smith
     \          / )      P.O. Box 1457
      =========          Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
   _ / \     / \ _       TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
 /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \     Mobile:  408-858-4528
 \ _ /    ]    \ _ /     Website: http://www.dsmith.org