Hello Rasmus,

For EMC the relevant certifications and standards to be complied with are as follows:

Korea: Certification through Radio Research Laboratory (RRL); testing must be performed by an RRL accredited lab (in Korea or Canada); testing is to CISPR 22/24 equivalent.

Hong Kong: No separate certification requirement for EMC; international standard (CISPR 22) test reports may be included for reference in telecom certification applications in some cases.

Singapore: No separate certification requirement for EMC; international standard (CISPR 22) test reports to be included with declaration in telecom certification applications.

Malaysia: No separate certification requirement for EMC; international standard (CISPR 22) test reports may be included for reference in telecom certification applications in some cases.

China (PRC): Separate EMC certification required for some equipment by CCIB/CCC; in-country testing required; based on international standards.

Taiwan (ROC): Certification for EMC can be issued by DGT, the telecom regulator; testing may be performed by recognized laboratories located in many countries; standard is CNS13438.

Japan: EMC certification is through VCCI -- council members agree to submit all products they market in Japan as part of the terms of their membership in VCCI, though joining itself is voluntary; testing may be performed by recognized laboratories located in many countries; standard is CISPR 22 equivalent.

As for telecom, it really depends on what your equipment is. We could discuss this off-list if you like.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

-Fred Borda
Compliance International