Hello All,

Can anyone help me? I need to find the relevant EMC standards for IT
equipment when it is supposed to be deployed in the following Asian
countries: Korea (CISPR 24/22 ??), Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, China
(CNS 13438 ??), Taiwan and Japan (VCCI (V-3/97-04) ??). If you have a
link to a description of the needed standards please contact me.

Although this might not be the correct forum for this, but I am also
looking for a list of the safety and telecommunications standards to
comply with in the above countries - anybody who has a good link to a
description of the Asian regulatory requirements?

Best regards,
Rasmus

Rasmus Carlson
Technical Marketing Engineer
www.firstmilesystems.com

Direct: +45 45 17 41 75   FirstMile Systems A/S
Fax:    +45 45 17 41 71   Slotsmarken 18
Mobile: +45 24 27 54 24   2970 Hørsholm, Denmark
Mailto:r...@firstmilesystems.com