Hi Amund,

The intention of the new regulations is that if the product does not appear on the current list (catalogue) then the CCC mark is not required. However, as you've no doubt seen, some of the items listed in the catalog are somewhat vague or broad ("other data terminal," "other multimedia terminal"). Since this revised scheme has just gone into effect, officials charged with implementing it are just beginning to interpret some of the items listed in the catalogue. If you have a product that might be classed as one of the items in the catalogue, but it's not entirely clear, it's a good idea to get a confirmation from the regulatory authority.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

-Fred Borda
Compliance International