Hewlett-Packard Company San Diego site is looking
for a high-level product safety engineer.

The major job function is that of advising product
designers on

    1)  innovative safeguards for new products, and
    2)  safety certification requirements for new
        products.

The ideal candidate would be capable -- in time --
of taking over the HBSE course support, and would
be capable -- in time -- of taking over the
technical advisor position to TC 108.  Note that I
used the word "capable;" the job may never include
these functions.  I used this description to give
an idea of the term "high-level."

If you are interested in this job, go to the HP
jobs web site:

    http://www.jobs.hp.com/

Click on "search jobs in hp."

In the next window, scroll to the bottom and
enter:

    808093

in the "keyword" box.  This will bring up the job
data.  At the bottom of this page, click on "Safety
design engineer."  This will bring up the complete
job description.

If you want to apply, follow the instructions on
the web pages.  You can also send a resume directly
to me.

If you want more details on the job, I have a
detailed job description I can send you.  I urge
you to evaluate yourself against this detailed job
description before applying.

After we review your resume, the next step for
qualified candidates will be a phone screen
interview.  Successful phone screen candidates
will be subject to further interviews, probably
by a team of HP engineers.

Feel free to call or e-mail me about the job.

Best regards,
Rich

Tel:     858-655-3329
e-mail:  rich_n...@hp.com