What about top and bottom of a board?

What would happen (assuming 60950) if you had AC on the component side
of a board and SELV on the solder side. (assuming that any through holes
were properly cleared out).

How acceptable is that?

Chris Maxwell | Design Engineer - Optical Division
email chris.maxw...@nettest.com | dir +1 315 266 5128 | fax +1 315 797
8024

NetTest | 6 Rhoads Drive, Utica, NY 13502 | USA
web www.nettest.com | tel +1 315 797 4449 |