I would agree that whether a safety standard is published
in the OJ against the LVD should never be an issue.

I would remind everyone that the LVD states "electrical
equipment which complies with the safety provisions of
harmonized standards shall be regarded...as complying".
"FOR PURPOSES OF INFORMATION the list of harmonized
standards...shall be published in the OJ".

John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Discovery Centre,
3 Fulton Road, Dundee, Scotland, DD2 4SW
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.